Friday, August 17, 2012

New Chapter

Hi Guys!

I know I have been gone forever [ok like 2 weeks] but I'm back! But back being a term used loosely.

I am literally back on the east coast. 
We drove from Nebraska, dropped all of my things off in Columbia, drove to North Carolina where I helped my parents move houses, and now I'm back in Columbia, SC for good.

My first view of the beautiful NC.

Back in Chapel Hill!
During the past two weeks of traveling many things happened...
  • My parents moved into an amazing downtown apartment.
  • I was able to see a large majority of Matthew's family at his Police Academy graduation.
  • I got the chance to spend some QT with my family and Matthew's (my favorite part of the time).
  • I was able to finally see Matthew's new apartment and meet a few of his new friends.

It was such a nice time at home, but I am excited that I am finally settled in Columbia. My new apartment is amazing and I am really looking forward to classes starting next week (eek!)

I promise to get back to updating regularly. Its kind of funny that I started this blog to document my time out west in Omaha - now I'm starting a new chapter in my life: grad school in South Carolina.

Hopefully this chapter will be just as exciting! More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment