Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Tour of my New Apartment

Sheesh...is it already Wednesday?!?! Time is flying by with classes in full swing. I will come back soon with update on what I'm learning and all that good stuff, but for now, I promised an update on what my new apartment looks like!

Here is the closest thing to a tour that I can provide in picture:

When you walk in the front door, you come right into our living room.



Then if walk through the hall and to the right, you come into our kitchen.




From the kitchen you can walk across through our little kitchen nook and into my bathroom.



From the bathroom, a quick right will put you right into my bedroom!





(Sorry its a little messy)

Off of my room is a special treat...the balcony!




And there it is! My new apartment! I live less than a block away from campus so its a pretty nice set up. That's all for now - Hope you enjoyed the tour!

I'm off tomorrow to head back to NC for an amazing weekend with some amazing friends to celebrate Kathryn's bachelorette party!! I am so excited for the weekend to come!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your new digs, girrrl! Can't wait to visit sometime in the near future. See you in two days love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan what is that brown thing on your bed?

    ReplyDelete