Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Last 14 days

And I'm back!

Sorry, life has not been that exciting over the past week so not much blogging going on over here.

Plus...I no longer have internet or cable at my apartment...so I have to make a trip to the coffee shop to blog.

On the up side, 2 weeks from today I will complete my year of Americorps and be headed back to the east coast!! So I have slowly begun the packing up and cutting off of resources - the reason I no longer have cable or internet.

This past weekend I also sold my bed and dresser so my apartment is back to looking like it did the first week I moved in.

The first week.

How my room looked most of the year.
What it looks like right now.
So Colby and I are basically camping out on the floor for the next two weeks, but that's ok. I definitely feel like the end is near and I am so excited about starting the next chapter but I have to close this one first. I'll try to blog as much as possible in the next weeks so I can record my last 14 days in the midwest. Upcoming events include:

-tubing down Elkhorn River
-outside movie at Turner Park
-last meals at my favorite restaurants: Flavors, Roja, and Ingredient
-a trip to the Lewis and Clark Monument
-a bike ride on the Wabash
-a happy hour at Rock Bottom

I'll be back soon with updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment