Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Plans

Yay Happy Friday Everyone!!!.....sort of......


I know its Tuesday, but today is basically Friday. Like everyone else, I have tomorrow off to celebrate the 4th of July but I am one lucky duck and my vacation was extended a little longer. My supervisor gave us not only Wednesday off but Thursday as well and then we are scheduled to work at a Habitat for Humanity site on Friday. So really I don't have to go into work again until next Monday...so...

Happy Friday!

As tomorrow is the 4th of July, I don't have a whole lot planned. Probably a run with Colby in the morning and then a cookout with co-workers later. I don't have plans to go watch fireworks, I got to see my firework show this past weekend.

On Friday, I went with Kari and her boyfriend and his family to Memorial Park for the Bank of the West annual 4th of July concert. Its one of the biggest free concerts in the country and there were a ton of people.





There were a couple opening acts and Huey Lewis and The News were the headlining band. It was a lot of fun and lasted until after the sun went down so the show could close with an awesome firework show.




So I do feel like I've gotten my fireworks in for the year.

As for the rest of the week, I am so excited just to take it easy. Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment