Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Omaha is Growing on Me

Oh my goodness, its already Tuesday! The week has begun and is moving at full force. I am entering into my last month of service in Nebraska and wrapping everything up nicely is starting to be much harder than I thought. Lets just say I didn't think I'd be working 4+ hours over time towards the end of June. But hey, its almost done.

Due to this crazy work week, I'll recap the weekend in pictures. It was another fabulous weekend full of events. I'm really trying to soak as much of Omaha in as possible because I will only be a resident for a short time longer.

Saturday.

College World Series baseball game: S. Carolina v Florida. South Carolina won!






 There are so many people in Omaha this week for the CWS, its pretty crazy. I am strangely feeling very protective of my adopted city, I would say Omaha is growing on me.

Sunday.

I kept up the ritual and went for a long bike ride then hit the pool. I got in a good 17 miles and made sure to end the route right at Elmwood Park so I could go immediately to the pool when it opened at noon.





 I am really starting to enjoy Sundays.

Now back to work! I have so much to finish before I head back south for a quick weekend of fun with my friends and family.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment