Thursday, June 28, 2012

Charlotte - Columbia - Charleston

Part II.

If you missed it, here's Part I.

After we finished walking around Columbia, we headed east to Charleston. My college roommate, Ashley, was getting married on Isle of Palms and I was going down to be a bridesmaid.

Ashley's mom rented this amazing house and we got to spend the weekend all hanging out and enjoying some girl time before the big day.



When I arrived on Friday it was basically time for the Rehearsal Dinner so we headed over to the resort, practiced the ceremony and hung out until dinner. It was a great time meeting Ashley and Greg's family and other friends.






Then Saturday was the big day! We spent most of the day getting ready at the house where we got our hair and make-up done.




Around 4 we headed to the resort for finishing touch-ups, and helped Ashley put on her dress. Then it was go time! The ceremony was so beautiful and Ashley looked amazing.




After all the getting married was done, it was party time! The reception was so much fun and everyone stayed until the music was cut off at 11.




I had such a wonderful time and am thankful that I got to be a part of their big day.

That night Matthew and I headed back to North Charleston, where we stayed because we had plans to explore downtown Charleston on Sunday. I'll be back with Part III tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment