Friday, May 25, 2012

A Special Visitor on the Way

Happy Friday! Today is a very special Friday because I have a very special visitor on the way...

Matthew is on his way to Omaha!!! I am so excited to see him, the first time in three months and Colby hasn't seen him in 5 months - wayyyyy to long!

So just a few highlights from the past couple of days before I hope in the car and drive to Kansas City to go pick up my cute police officer.

1. I got a massage! My first massage ever! I have a great boss who gave Jamie and me gift certificates and of course we used them asap. It was a relaxing experience and just perfect post-marathon.



2. I made the White Bean Chili that Kathryn and Greg made for me when I was in Boca. It's so yummy and easy to make vegetarian friendly. Another easy go-to recipe to add to the list!


3. I have been cleaning like a mad women. Just making sure everything is dusted and vacuumed and in the right place. Even Colby joined in and got a nice and much needed bath. (She was actually starting to smell like a dog).


Now its time to finish some last minute straightening up, load Colby up in the car, stop for some gas and head south to the airport. Hope everyone enjoys Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment