Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cause for a Celebration!

So wonderful news came through yesterday...

The paper that I have spent the last 7 months researching and writing was finally finished with the review process and was accepted into the journal as is!!


This is amazing news!!! Its difficult to get a paper accepted, but almost always it is returned with suggested revisions before they will publish it in their journal - not mine! I am beyond excited about this - this paper has made my whole year out here in Nebraska worth it.

This great news was a cause for a celebration! Unfortunately, I live out here alone with no friends or family - so I had to settle for some frozen yogurt (which made me think of my amazing time in Boca so it wasn't that bad).


This is sticking with my healthy eating, right? Its yogurt...

Colby also celebrated with me by going on a nice long walk downtown to play in the park. She is such a great friend, isn't she?



Omaha really is beautiful in the summer. (The winter kinda ruins their tourist appeal).

Now its back to work, tomorrow we head to Fargo! The next blog post I write will probably be about how much I hate myself for running another marathon! Hope you had a great end of the week and that your weekend is much less painful than mine will be :).

No comments:

Post a Comment