Friday, September 30, 2011

Things I Love About North Carolina

I am so excited to be heading home for the first time next weekend. I will only be home Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and leaving Sunday morning but it will probably be my only visit until Christmas so there's a lot I'm looking forward to.

1. Family



I am definitely most excited about seeing my family. Unfortunately, Jared won't be there but it will be great to see my mom, dad, and Aaron. Leaving them has by far been the hardest part of moving to Omaha, so this homecoming will be spent mainly visiting with my family.

2. Friends



I am so so so excited to come home and see my bff Kat! I am even more excited that we will be running our first half-marathon together! It is also her birthday that weekend! :) SO many great things happening all in one weekend. 

3. Fall

\



I love the leaf color changing, the cooler weather, and of course Friday Night Football. My little brother has a football game Friday night, so of course I will be there. I've even planned a tailgate for pre-game! There's just something special about Fall in North Carolina and I can't wait to get a few days to experience it again!

2 comments: