Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Falling in Love Again

Yesterday I fell in love, again. There is just something about cheerleading that I can't describe, I can't put in words, it can't be read in a blog. Everyone has something that gives them that feeling, that feeling of being perfectly in their element. It might be kind of corny, but when I'm on those blue strips, I am in my element. I feel completely comfortable in my strengths, my abilities, and my knowledge. After 18+ years, I know cheerleading. As I mention in a previous post, I took my first year off of cheerleading last year because I needed a break. Honestly, I didn't miss it terribly. It was the perfect time for a break, a chance to step back and breathe and try something new. But, yesterday I was able to get in touch with a local All-Star gym who is in needed some coaching help and stopped by their practice. It just brought back so so so many wonderful memories, I can not wait to work with this gym this year! After I spend more time with them, I will definitely post more...until then, here's a few throwbacks.





















 So many great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment