Friday, April 20, 2012

T - 4 days

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Was it just me or did this week fly by?!? Where the heck has April gone? Because these days are zooming past me, I feel like my to-do list at work keeps getting longer and longer. I'm at three separate lists now (not counting my trusty planner)!


I am a little obsessed with lists, but hey, that is a lot to do...and there is not much time because in

T - 4 days

I will be in Boca with my best of friends not wasting one bit of my brain power thinking about things I need to do at work. So I'm working hard this weekend and the first days of next week to make sure those suckers are crossed off!

The most exciting thing about this week was the Cultural Fest Thursday afternoon. At UNMC they had an amazing event that included so much food and entertainment from all over the world. Everything from salsa performers to opera singers and even some Indian cultural dances were performed while everyone stuffed their faces with amazing food from all over Omaha.


Yes, I was in heaven.




Some of the professors I work with even performed, so it was such a neat experience. Even better, yesterday afternoon when I got home I found in my mailbox this little gem.


The Save The Date for my favorite couples upcoming wedding! I'm so excited for December - that night is going to be one to remember!!

Now, its back to work. I only have to work a half day on Friday, so I only have about 3.5 more hours to get a few more things crossed off those lists!

Hope your Friday is wonderful and gets your weekend started off right :).

No comments:

Post a Comment