Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Yes, it still looks like a winter wonderland out here in Nebraska. I finally feel like I am living in the North(west).






Tomorrow, the high is 24 degrees so I am doubting there will be much melting. Maybe no work?
(fingers crossed!!) But I am learning that here in NE, it is much different when it snows than in NC (the world doesn't stop, stores and schools don't close, etc.) Which I don't really understand because as of what I have observed so far, people here still suck at driving in the ice/snow.

On a different note, I got a great workout in at the Y this morning and wanted to share. I have been trying to add more weight training into my workouts, so today I decided to work the legs. Here is what my workout consisted of:


It was a great workout that left my legs shaking. If your curious about any of these moves, then I highly suggest you google them. There are great trainers online showing you the proper way to lift at the gym.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last little bits of Sunday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment