Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Continuing the Tradition

Wow...I can't believe its almost Thursday already. I swear time is just flying by (I guess that's a good and bad thing). This week has been jam-packed-crazy-stressful, but I did receive an amazing little package in the mail...

My Mizuno gear!




My friend Greg hooked me up with some amazing gear and I am beyond excited to wear them in! These will be the shoes I run my second full marathon in!!! I have a small tradition that I repeat before training for any race...I usually buy something running/training related to get a little more excited about putting my body through hell. For my first marathon it was a new pair of shoes and running tights, the half was my Garmin watch, and now these beauties!


Of course I wore everything to cycling the day it came in.
As far as working out has been going this week, its been off to a little bit of a slow start. Tonight I was pressed for time and didn't have a whole lot of energy but I still needed to get in some sort of sweat. So, after a really intense stretching session to loosen my muscles, I decided to attempt a push-up pyramid.

The push-up pyramid looked a little like this:


Yeah that's a total of 110 push-ups. My arms feel like jello right now as a type this. The quick sweat-sesh was a success!



1 comment: